Office Talk with Annette Stepanian

Eavesdrop on these candid conversations with game-changing entrepreneurs and host, Annette Stepanian, as they share insights on how they’re designing a business and life on their terms. Also, Annette answers FAQs about law and your business in her Legal Quickie episodes.
RSS Feed
Office Talk with Annette Stepanian


All Episodes
Now displaying: Page 1

Eavesdrop on these candid conversations with game-changing entrepreneurs and host, Annette Stepanian, as they share insights on how they’re designing a business and life on their terms.

For show notes, visit

Jul 12, 2017

On this episode of Office Talk, I’m answering a question I receive quite a lot when I speak to event and wedding planners. 

You see, since event planners are often busy executing and designing the event, there isn’t something tangible left for them to include in their portfolio. That’s why they rely on photographs to help showcase their work and promote their business and services to others.

So the question becomes….

Is there a way for wedding and event planners to legally require clients to contractually agree to provide them with access to professional images after the wedding? If so, how do they go about asking for permission?

I’m sharing the answer in this week’s Legal Quickie episode! 


To learn more and get the show notes, visit:



This content is for your educational and informational purposes only and should not take the place of hiring an attorney. It does not create an Attorney-Client relationship between you and Annette Stepanian.  Neither receipt of information presented  nor any email or other electronic communication submitted or received will create an attorney-client relationship with Annette Stepanian. Any information that you provide by reason of your use of this content is not privileged or confidential.  The law varies from state to state and based on the individual facts. Therefore, the information in this presentation may not work for your specific situation.

If you have specific legal questions, you should seek the advice of an attorney authorized to practice law in your local state or jurisdiction.